A Middle Eastern Chick with a treasure chest of stories to tell and a capricious thought process that is often difficult to keep up with.

Apr 2, 2011

Doktoor Mein?


That’s Doctor Who in half Arabic… I say half because “Doktoor” is just Doctor in an Arabic Accent. “Mein” actually translates to “who” in Arabic. 
It’s official. The Doctor is the man of my dreams. And he’s not even a MAN! He’s an alien. Great, so the man of my dreams is actually an alien. To be honest, the Eleventh Doctor is actually the man of my dreams, but my best friend and I fight over him like two neglected mistresses. 
The scariest part is that I don’t even find it remotely sad that the man of my dreams happens to be an alien time-lord. Who lives in a box. No, these things just make it more awesome! The man of my dreams is an alien time-lord who lives in a box! WICKED! 
It’s not just any box either… it happens to be a space-ship that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, disguised as a Police Box. IT CAN TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE! Who needs anything more than that?! Screw mortgages, salaries and all earthly problems when you’re living in the stars (literally) with your beloved. Edward shmedward… boyfriends should get a complex from this beast of a man in a bow-tie and tweed… not Mr Sparkles the Rabid Fairy.

No comments: